What Steel Structure
Steel structure is a new type of building structure mainly made of steel materials. It is one of the main types of building structures at present. Because of its economic and practicality, it replaces traditional concrete buildings. The beams, columns, brackets, and roof walls of the main structure are all constructed of steel. All structures of the steel structure are prefabricated in the factory, and the drawings are referenced during installation, and the connections are fixed by welds, bolts, and rivets. It has the characteristics of light structure and simple construction.
What are the types of steel structures?
There are several types of steel structures. Some of them are industrial sheds, workshop sheds and space frames (single, double and multi-layer grids, domes, folding panels, etc.), multi-storey buildings (exhibition halls, office buildings, apartment buildings, etc.)
The main types of steel structures
Because of its high strength, light weight, good overall rigidity, and strong resistance to deformation, steel is often used to build large-span column-free structures and super-high and super-heavy buildings.
1. Used in factories, warehouses, farms, and movie theaters. The large-span columnless roof frame structure of the auditorium.
2. High-strength truss beams, crane girders, columns, etc. used in power plants, automobile warehouses, and automobile repair shops
3. Platforms for railway stations and bus stations constructed by pillars and roof frames.
4. Single-layer dome or double-layer dome structure of auditorium, gymnasium, exhibition hall, etc.
5. A multi-purpose steel structure building combining multi-purpose office, production and rest in different areas is cut out inside
Steel structure features
1. The steel structure has a lighter weight
2. High reliability of steel structure work
3. The steel has good seismic and impact resistance
4. The degree of industrialization of steel structure manufacturing is relatively high
5. The steel structure can be assembled accurately and quickly
6. Large indoor space with steel structure
7. Easy to make a sealed structure
8. Corrosion resistance of steel structure
9. The steel structure has good fire resistance
10 advantages of preferred steel structure building
1. Strong seismic performance: The steel frame structure adopts a triangular roof truss system, and steel plates are used to connect and strengthen the frame structure to form a very strong structural system. This structure means that the steel structure can have extremely strong earthquake resistance and low The capacity for horizontal load is suitable for areas where the earthquake intensity is above 8.
2. Strong wind resistance: The overall steel structure is light in weight, high in strength, and strong in resistance to deformation. Its own weight is only that of conventional buildings. It can withstand a hurricane of 70m/s and protect your life and property.
3. Long service life: During the construction process, we carried out the initial painting treatment on the various parts of the steel structure building and the second painting project delivered to the destination. Avoid steel corrosion during later use, and its life span can reach more than 100 years.
4. Heat preservation: The heat preservation and heat insulation materials used are mainly glass fiber cotton, which has good heat preservation and heat insulation effect. The use of thermal insulation boards on the outer wall effectively avoids the “cold bridge” phenomenon of the wall and achieves a better thermal insulation effect. The thermal resistance of R15 insulation wool with a thickness of about 100mm can be equivalent to that of a brick wall with a thickness of 1m.
5. Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect is an important indicator to evaluate the residence. The windows installed in the light steel system are all made of hollow glass, which has good sound insulation effect, and the sound insulation is above 40 decibels. The wall is composed of light steel keel and thermal insulation material gypsum board. Its sound insulation effect can be as high as 60 decibels.
6. Health: dry construction to reduce environmental pollution caused by waste. The steel structure of the house can be 100% recycled, and most of the other supporting materials can also be recycled, which is in line with current environmental protection awareness; all materials are green building materials to meet the ecological environment Requirements, good for health.
7. Comfort: The light steel wall adopts a high-efficiency energy-saving system with breathing function, which can adjust the dry humidity of the indoor air; the roof has a ventilation function, which can form a flowing air space above the house to ensure the ventilation and heat dissipation requirements inside the roof.
8. Fast: All dry construction work, not affected by environmental seasons. For a building of about 300 square meters, only 5 workers and 30 working days can complete the whole process from foundation to decoration.
9. Environmental protection: The material can be recycled 100%, and it is truly green and pollution-free.
10 Energy-saving: All use high-efficiency energy-saving walls, with good heat preservation, heat insulation and sound insulation effects, and can reach the energy-saving standard of 50%.