Heavy Steel Structure Workshop
Australia Heavy Steel Structure Workshop
Project name: Australia Steel Structure Workshop
Dimension: 80m*40m*13m (length*width*height)
Roof system: 0.5mm thickness colour steel sheet+100mm thickness rock wool
Wall system: 0.5mm thickness colour steel sheet+100mm thickness rock wool+0.4mm thickness colour steel sheet
Crane: 2pcs*20T, 4pcs*5T, 1 pc *25T
Installation time: 40 days
Drainage system: Outer & Inner gutter + 110mm down pipe
The steel structure is a load-bearing structure composed of steel plates and hot-rolled steel. Compared with structures of other materials, it has the following characteristics:
- The steel structure is small and light in weight, convenient for transportation and installation, as well as for assembly, disassembly, and expansion. It is suitable for structures with a large span, high height, and heavy load.
- Steel has a high strength and light structure. Compared with masonry and wood structures, steel has higher density but higher strength, so the ratio of density to strength is smaller. Under the same load, the steel structure is better than other structures.
- The steel has high strength, good plasticity and toughness, and strong resistance to impact and vibration.
- The high degree of industrialization of steel structure, factory manufacturing, site installation, high processing accuracy, short manufacturing cycle, high production efficiency, and fast construction speed; steel structure buildings have strong platform structures, roof structures, tall background walls, etc. The sense of time and changeable appearance are suitable for expressing the imagination of designers.
- Residual materials and debris generated in steel structure processing and manufacturing and abandoned and damaged steel structures can be re-smelted into steel for reuse. Therefore, steel is called green building materials or sustainable materials.
Heavy Steel Structure Workshop Parameters
Steel structure workshop
Width x Length x Eave height, roof slope
Width x Length x Eave height, roof slope
3 Meter – 30 Meter ( According to customers )
Type of frame
Single slope, double slope, multi-slope; Single span, double-span, multi-span; Single floor, multi-storey
Embedded anchor bolt foundation
C or Z section cold-formed steel, Size from C160~C300, Z160~Z300
X-type or other type bracing made from angle steel, round bar, etc
Two layers anti-rust painting or hot dip galvanized
Ordinary bolt and high strength bolt
Roof & wall system
Single corrugated colour steel sheet 0.326~0.8mm thickness, or sandwich panel with EPS, Rock wool, PU insulation, thickness range 50mm~150mm
Sandwich panel sliding door, rolling door or customzied door
Aluminum alloy window, PVC window
Roof ventilators, Gutter, Rain-spout, Saddles buckle, Waterproof plug, Sealant, etc.
1. Lower cost but beautiful outlook
2. High safety performance
3. Easy to assemble and dismantle
4. Manufacture under complete quality control system—ISO9001
5. Installation with instruction of experienced engineers
1. workshop, warehouse, plant, garage
2. Steel structure frame
3. Multi-story building or high rise building project
4. Portal frame products
5. Structure for smelting and chemical equipment
6. Others steel structure buildings
Heavy Steel Structure Workshop Advantages
(1). Design architectural drawings for you for free
(2). Features: fast and flexible assembly, safety, heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof, fireproof;
(3). Economical and efficient: quick and easy installation greatly shortens the construction time and reduces the cost;
(4). Durability: The entire structure is easy to maintain and can be used for more than 50 years.
(5). Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids leakage and water seepage. At the same time, it also meets the national fire protection standards.
(6). Carrying capacity: can resist the influence of strong wind and earthquake, and bear heavy snow load
1、What is the steel materials for main frame?
We apply low alloy high strength steel grade Q355 for the main frame, which ensure the strong and durable of the prefabricated steel structure frame.
2、Why Prefab Steel Structure Buildings lower than the concrete building?
The material cost of steel structure building is higher than concrete structure. But the prefab steel structure building can be installed fastly and easily, which can save plenty of labour cost. Thus the overall cost of prefab steel structure building is much more economical than the concrete building.